A local Who Understands Us
As a fourth generation local mum raising her three children, Lucy understands our local community and the importance of delivering better schools, hospitals and community services. Lucy wants to make our area an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.
Lucy Will Be A Strong Voice
As a practicing lawyer and author, Lucy has the experience and expertise to deliver for our community. Lucy will fight to make sure we get our fair share.
Lucy Will Deliver For Our Community
The Liberals have taken our community for granted. Lucy Mannering will:
- Defend local health services from cuts by the Liberal Government;
- Push for increased funding for our local schools and TAFE;
- Stop overdevelopment in our community;
- Work with local business and government to create more local jobs – and ease the cost of living by reducing energy prices;
- Delivering for local families by cracking down on crime and upgrading local roads and public transport to ensure families can spend more time at home and less time on the road.